Please download our PDF of our conditions of sale here: Conditions of Sale
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. GENERAL Tenders are submitted and orders accepted only upon and subject to the following Conditions of Sale.
2. ACCEPTANCE Unless previously withdrawn, our tender is open for acceptance within thirty days of the date hereof. The acceptance of our tender must be accompanied by sufficient information to enable us to proceed with the order or we shall be at liberty to amend the tender price to reflect any increase in costs resulting from the late supply of necessary information.
3. PACKING & METHOD OF DELIVERY Unless otherwise specified in our tender,
3.1 Goods to be delivered in the UK
3.1.1 Wooden packing cases, skids, drums, etc. must be returned to our Works at your expense and in good condition within one month from date of receipt, otherwise they will be charged for.
3.2 Goods to be supplied ex UK
3.2.1 Packing in accordance with our standard export practice is included within our tender and it is not returnable.
3.2.2 Delivery F.O.B. United Kingdom port stated in our tender is included. Where delivery C.I.F. is expressly stipulated, all charges for freight, insurance, etc., are based on the rates current at the time of quoting, and any variation in such rates is for your account.
3.3 All delivery terms are to be interpreted in accordance with ICC “INCOTERMS” current at the date of tender.
4. LIMITS OF CONTRACT Our tender includes only for the supply of goods specified in our tender.
5. DRAWINGS All descriptive, specifications, drawings, and particulars of weights and dimensions submitted with our tender or otherwise are approximate only and are intended merely to present a general idea of the goods described therein. None of these shall form part of the contract.
6. TESTS Our goods are carefully inspected and, where practicable, submitted to our standard tests at our Works before despatch. If special tests are required or the tests are to be carried out in the presence of you or your representative, unless otherwise agreed in writing, these must be made at our Works and will be charged for. In the event of any delay on your part in attending such tests after seven days’ notice that we are ready, the tests will proceed in your absence and shall be deemed to have been made in your presence.
... Read by downloading the PDF of our Conditions of Sale here.