The traditional STANDARD tarpaulin is ideal for most temporary cover work. It offers a combination of economy, strength and durability, making it a good choice for medium to short term weather protection. Textarp Standard tarpaulins are widely used throughout the construction and agricultural industries.
Textarp STANDARD tarpaulins feature a cord reinforced hem with eyelets at one metre intervals and are available in either blue or white.
- 10 x 8 dense weave construction
- Weight 110gsm
- Cord reinforced hems
- Eyelets every 1m and at the corners
- Waterproof and dimensionally stable
- LDPE woven tape inner core
- HDPE coated outer coating both sides
- Weight: 110 GSM